Director of BFF; Journeys Adaptive Golf
Adaptive Golf Coach
Denny Jarrett holds 20+ Years of dedication, Coaching and Volunteering in several different sports in Special Olympics.
In 2021, Denny began his adaptive golf coaching journey, being trained as an Adaptive Golf Coach through The Adaptive Golf Academy and in 2022, he earned an additional Adaptive Golf Coaching training through The U.S. Adaptive Golf Alliance (USAGA).
BENEFITS OF ADAPTIVE GOLF
1. Improves balance, hand & eye coordination
2. Involved decision making
3. Increases endurance and range of motion.
4. Builds strength in the hands, arms and legs
5. Stage to elevating one’s self esteem/dignity
6 Can be played by anyone, regardless of physical/cognitive challenges
7. “Being out here helps me feel normal”
Get in Touch with us for more info, upcoming group clinics or Individual instruction
BFF; Journeys Adaptive Golf
701 E Melrose Ave.
Findlay, OH 45840